In fulfilling the mission of offering a total educational experience for our students, All Saints Catholic School provides an athletic program that strives to develop the physical capabilities of our students and promote qualities such as good sportsmanship, teamwork, and self-discipline. Many sports are offered in conjunction with the Diocesan Middle School Athletic Association. Other sports are offered through Junior Comet leagues affiliated with Bishop Kelley High School.
Athletic Opportunities Offered at All Saints
- All Saints Volleyball (grades 5-8)
- Junior Comet Football (grades 1-8)
- Broken Arrow Youth Football (grades 1-8)
- All Saints Cheerleading (grades 5-8)
- All Saints Cross Country (grades 5-8)
- Junior Comet Basketball (grades 1-5)
- All Saints Basketball (grades 6-8)
- Junior Comet Lacrosse (grades K-8)
- All Saints Golf (grades 6-8)
- All Saints Track (grades 5-8)
In addition, our students often form teams with classmates to play soccer and baseball through area clubs.