Thank you for your interest in All Saints Catholic School for the 2018-19 school year. Enrollment began on February 15, 2018 for new families, and the school is accepting registration forms according to the admission guidelines. Once a grade level is full, students will be placed on wait lists. Families will be notified if and when space becomes available.
- Registration Form
- $150 Enrollment Fee (per family), payable to All Saints
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Immunization Records (State Requirements)
- Copy of Baptism Certificate (if baptized)
- First Communion Certificate (if Catholic, grades 3-8)
- Most recent copy of grade card and standardized test scores
- Request for Records
All Saints requires placement testing for all new students. Incoming kindergarteners will be tested in late Spring, and new students in grades K-8 will be tested over the summer.