Thank you for your interest in All Saints Catholic School for the 2019-20 school year. Please complete and submit the Online Inquiry Form below.
After the form is reviewed, if spots are available for the grade requested, parents will receive an email with the link for the online application. If that particular grade is full, parents will be notified the grade level is full and the student will be placed on the waiting list. Parents will be notified if a spot becomes available. An application fee will be submitted online with the application ($25 per student). The registration fee ($150 per family, cash or check) must be brought to the school office during normal business hours.
- Online Inquiry Form
- $150 Enrollment Fee (per family), payable to All Saints
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Immunization Records (State Requirements)
- Copy of Baptism Certificate (if baptized)
- First Communion Certificate (if Catholic, grades 3-8)
- Most recent copy of grade card and standardized test scores
- Request for Records
All Saints requires placement testing for all new students. Additional testing information will be provided once the student's enrollment application is processed.