Thank you for your interest in All Saints Catholic School for the 2021-2022 school year. Enrollment for new families opens Wednesday, February 24. The first step in our admission process is to complete an Online Application.
Upon reviewing the Online Application, if spots are available for the grade requested, parents will be contacted by the school to schedule a testing date for the new student assessment. After completing the new student assessment, parents will receive an email with the online enrollment packet. If that particular grade is full, parents will be notified the grade level is full and the student will be placed on the waiting list. Parents will be notified if a spot becomes available. A $20 non-refundable fee will be submitted with the online application. An enrollment fee will be submitted with the enrollment packet ($125 per student).
- Online Application
- $125 Enrollment Fee (per student)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Immunization Records (State Requirements)
- Copy of Baptism Certificate (if baptized)
- First Communion Certificate (if Catholic, grades 3-8)
- Most recent copy of grade card and standardized test scores
- Request for Records
All Saints requires placement testing for all new students. Additional testing information will be provided once the student's enrollment application is processed.