Diocese of Tulsa Catholic School Policy
There shall be no discrimination in enrollment practices according to race, ethnic background, sex, social or economic status. To clarify this statement:
- A person shall be admitted as a student only when that person and his/her parents/guardians subscribe to the school's mission and philosophy and agree to abide by the educational policies and regulations of the school and the Diocese.
- A student is accepted by the school only when he/she has a reasonable, well-founded hope of successfully completing the programs of the school.
- Students will not be denied admission to the school because they are physically and/or emotionally challenged unless the school cannot provide sufficient educational support for them.
- When a student is admitted to All Saints Catholic School, acceptance will be probationary for the first semester.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years old by September 1; those entering 1st grade must be six (6) years old by September 1. (Oklahoma State Law)
- Student admission will be offered in the following order: currently enrolled students in good standing; siblings of currently enrolled students in good standing; Catholic students from contributing parishes in the Diocese of Tulsa; non-Catholic students.
- All new students applying for admission in grades K-8 will be given an entrance assessment exam. These tests focus mainly on math, reading, language arts, and writing. The results of these tests will determine class placement. In addition to this testing, All Saints will review all records from the child's previous school.
- All students are accepted on a probationary period for one semester to allow school officials time to determine whether the school can meeting the needs of the student.
- All families are required to participate in the school's Care and Share program.
- All Saints Catholic School does not accept transfer students into the 8th grade after August unless the student moves in from out of town or comes from another Catholic school.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee per student must be paid at the time of registration.
- Students must agree to comply with all school regulations and conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to learning.
- Parents must demonstrate an interest in the education of their child(ren) by cooperating with the administration and the faculty in the social, spiritual, emotional, and academic development of these students.
Click here for the current Parent and Student Handbook.